My latest.

Hi folks,

This is my third model since I have re-taken up modelling.

The weathering is just drybrushing with Tamiya flat earth, red-brown and buff, but instead of wiping the brush nearly completely clean, I left a bit more paint on to achieve the weathering effect. My next task is to learn 'washes'; I might go for a T-34 or a UK armoured car (Daimilar) in 1/35.

Thanks for all the tips on this newsgroup, its very educational

Kev

Reply to
Kev Sparrow

It looks great!