Third Edition?

"As someone who has purchased books by Gordon McComb, you might like to know that Robot Builder's Bonanza, Third Edition will be released in paperback soon."

What's up Gordon? What's new in there?

Reply to
Randy M. Dumse

I can't say. Not that won't say, but I didn't write the third edition, NOR WAS I SHOWN THE PAGES BEFORE PUBLICATION!!! I asked but I never got anything.

We'll both know at the same time, I guess. Gee, I hope it's good!

As I have mentioned here a couple times, I am no longer writing robotics books for McGraw-Hill. I am working on some other interests in the amateur robotics field, including a series of inexpensive hands-on learning kits that I will self-publish.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb