My latest plane

Just updated my website... this time details of my new camera plane...

Navigate your way to "Aerial photography - the planes"

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

Nice job, Philip-wish I could build and cover as neat and tidy as that....!! Great aerial shots too. Steve

Reply to
SimplyFly

Reply to
Brad

great stuff i must say and quite a bit of research gone in.

cant wait for the pencam 200mph stuff..or did i miss it?

Reply to
xntrick

What is your secret to covering so perfectly? I cannot see a single seam or overlap!!

Reply to
Tomas

Those pictures are impressive, you must have really good eye sight for that clear yellow plane and get it back.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

'tis just an optical illusion honest...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

With all the current ARF'ing going on folk have fogotten HOW to cover planes. Phil your work is highly comendable, but not hard to do or acheive, just helps if you are an Aeromodeller as oposed to an Arfer!!

Long live Mr Profilm!!

Reply to
Nik Beard