My latest plane

Just updated my website... this time details of my new camera plane...
Navigate your way to "Aerial photography - the planes"
--
Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson
"Philip Rawson"
Nice job, Philip-wish I could build and cover as neat and tidy as that....!! Great aerial shots too. Steve
Reply to
SimplyFly
great stuff i must say and quite a bit of research gone in.
cant wait for the pencam 200mph stuff..or did i miss it?
Reply to
xntrick
With all the current ARF'ing going on folk have fogotten HOW to cover planes. Phil your work is highly comendable, but not hard to do or acheive, just helps if you are an Aeromodeller as oposed to an Arfer!!
Long live Mr Profilm!!
"Philip Rawson"
Reply to
Nik Beard