Another website update...

I've just posted some new pics of my latest project...

Thanks to all for the feedback I received after my last update.

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

I want one of those! did it sail faster than the one meter yacht?

Reply to
Smeghead

Much, much faster...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

very nice..... who made the sails?

Reply to
KM

I did... got the polyester film from Housemartin sails. It's not very expensive.

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

Nice job, I used to race Vane yachts until about 10 years ago. I know Martin from HM sails. he's a very helpful person to know.

Reply to
KM