More aerial photos...

Visit my website, go to "aerial photography" and scroll down the page a bit for the latest offerings...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

I like those, especially

How high do you reckon the model was at that point?

Reply to
John Privett

About 1500ft... that's my educated guess based on previous flights where I've had cloud height information... It looks higher 'cos I was using a wide angle attatchment on the camera.

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson