Website update... Piper Cub

I've just uploaded some pics and details of my latest project... a 1/4 scale clipped wing Cub for an MVVS 160 piped petrol.

Also have a look at the new section "aerial photography" that has in-flight videos to download...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

Nice project, I have a Sig clipped wing Cub in my workshop, and an MVVS 1.6 petrol ready to drop in as well. I wasn't planning on using a pipe, but your pictures have got me reconsidering that. Look forward to reading a report on its flying in the near future!

Reply to
David Smith