Re: Twinstar vs Stone Bridge

Cool file , thanks for sharing lol, did the plane get hurt much

Reply to
Tony Law

You need to get rid of that center wire...looks like it freaked you out at the last minute.

Don

> It had to be tried sometime... Next time I'll manage it! > > File is only 1.5meg... > > -- > Philip Rawson > >

Don Hatten

Phillip:

Now you can understand why the RAF is adamant about their boys not flying under bridges!

Thanks for lightening up my day a little.

Lee Smith Winnipeg, Canada

Reply to
Lee Smith

My TS was my first plane, and it's currently my only flying plane (as I bounced my Crazy8 yesterday) - the TS is a very hard plane to kill !

Adam

Reply to
Ginger Adam

Bridges are there to be flown under. I used to improve my skills (and crumple my Zagi) by flying it through goalposts, if I got a nice run in I could loop it and go thru again, all good fun.

Reply to
MDJ

He he, I'd like to see them try and fly under *that* bridge.

Reply to
John Privett

The centre wire was just part of the fun... we did reccy the bridge for a good while before the attempt... next time I'll do it, it's only a matter of time...

-- Philip Rawson

philip-rawson

Well the plane got a bit wet and the tail got broken, but it's mendable. The best bit is that I was flying someone elses plane so I don't have to mend it...

-- Philip Rawson

philip-rawson

Actually, the freaky bit is were the plane would go out of sight for a few seconds when I finally do manage to get thro' the bridge. I had my brother (who was taking the video) in the blind spot so that he could shout instructions to me until I could see the plane again.

-- Philip Rawson

philip-rawson

So close yet so far!

Reply to