Re: Twinstar vs Stone Bridge

You need to get rid of that center wire...looks like it freaked you out at the last minute.
Don

philip-rawson wrote:

Cool file , thanks for sharing lol, did the plane get hurt much
My TS was my first plane, and it's currently my only flying plane (as I bounced my Crazy8 yesterday) - the TS is a very hard plane to kill !
Adam

Bridges are there to be flown under. I used to improve my skills (and crumple my Zagi) by flying it through goalposts, if I got a nice run in I could loop it and go thru again, all good fun.

Tony Law wrote:

Well the plane got a bit wet and the tail got broken, but it's mendable. The best bit is that I was flying someone elses plane so I don't have to mend it...
-- Philip Rawson
www.flymodels.co.uk www.aeromodeller.org
So close yet so far!
--
Brian Gaither
Red's Hangar One Hobbies
Lee Smith wrote:

He he, I'd like to see them try and fly under *that* bridge.
--
John P. - who flies on Epsom Downs, UK.
http://www.flyrc.org.uk /
Don Hatten wrote:

The centre wire was just part of the fun... we did reccy the bridge for a good while before the attempt... next time I'll do it, it's only a matter of time...
-- Philip Rawson
www.flymodels.co.uk www.aeromodeller.org

Actually, the freaky bit is were the plane would go out of sight for a few seconds when I finally do manage to get thro' the bridge. I had my brother (who was taking the video) in the blind spot so that he could shout instructions to me until I could see the plane again.