Onboard video... Yipee!!!

Been playing with onboard video lately, I've just posted some on my site,

Go and see...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson

============================== Nice site. The videos are very cool. Windows Media Player opened them just fine by clicking the link; didn't have to save them to disk first.

Carrell

Reply to
Carrell

Great vids, makes me want to go out and start doing it myself.

I also didn't have any problems opening them up, just clicked and they opened up straight into Media Player.

Regards

Chris

Reply to
chris.sutherland

Very nice.

The picture of the yellow Acrowot with floats is stunning. Makes me wanna recover mine yellow.

Reply to
MDJ

The rolls while looking backward were going to make me airsick...LOL.

I went and bought the camera used at Amazon. I wanna do that, too!

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

For the "cloud base" vid, did you struggle to see the model or were you flying by video as well?

Brett

Reply to
Brett

hehe...i dont even have a plane yet and already im measuring my wifes camera.....

Reply to
MikeF

I climbed for about 4 1/2 minutes, the last couple I couldn't really see what the plane was doing... it was just a dot, getting smaller. When I got scared to blink, I shut the throttle to about 1/3 and let the plane fly around for a bit on its own. There was no video downlink...

-- Philip Rawson

Philip Rawson