Petter S type nozzles

It is possible that a batch of nozzles may be made though it will depend on
the level of interest and willingness to pay on order. The price is expected
to be around £55 plus postage and packing at cost. The nozzles would be made
to 5-6hp size and would need the hole enlarging by you for other sizes.
At this stage I'm seeking only an expression of interest. If there is
enough I'll mail the interested parties with a definite price.
Please send replies direct to me at snipped-for-privacy@petternut.co.uk
cheers
Roland
Reply to