Petter S type nozzles

It is possible that a batch of nozzles may be made though it will depend on the level of interest and willingness to pay on order. The price is expected to be around £55 plus postage and packing at cost. The nozzles would be made to 5-6hp size and would need the hole enlarging by you for other sizes. At this stage I'm seeking only an expression of interest. If there is enough I'll mail the interested parties with a definite price.

Please send replies direct to me at snipped-for-privacy@petternut.co.uk

cheers Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven