Chuck Wendel's New Book

We have 12 copies coming over, price will be less than the advertised cover price due to a discount offered by Chuck Wendel..

I have a list of folks who have asked to be put down for a copy, please could you re-confirm your requirement (off-list) there will be UK postage/packing to pay unless you can collect from us.

Expected cost will be £26.66 plus UK postage/packing at cost.

US price is $60.00 including postage in the US IIRC.

Peter

Peter A Forbes