Barleylands

Is anyone going that would pick up a hand-portable item for me please? and when is it? regards

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Roland,

Peter Aldous goes he could pass it to me a Haddenham and I could pass it to who ever?

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

We should be going, so can collect, and we also have a unit in Dartmouth at our nieces, so if not deeply desperate we could sort summat out...

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Roland,

It's on the 11th and 12th of September. I'd gladly pick something up but as I live only 15 miles from Barleylands, it wouldn't get the item any closer to you (actually, 15 miles further away) :))

If I can help. let me know

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard

Many thanks for all the helpful replies. I'll accept Peter's kind offer as its likely we shall meet. regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Yes, I will be going to Barlylands but Haddenham is unfortunatly the same weekend this year so not a lot of help I am afraid however if there is no hurry, I am quite prepared to pick it up.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

I think we have other items to collect as well, now, so we will need to make firm arrangements for the day.

We will be there on Saturday, probably just before lunchtime.

If any other collections are to be done we will need a meeting point arranged etc so that it doesn't go awry on us.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Do you have any of the swept bends you were hawking around left and, if so, could you bring a couple to Barleylands?

TIA

Reply to
Nick H

I will be exhibiting at Barlylands as usual, (damn nuisance it clashing with Haddenham this year).

Anyone from the NG, please look me up on the engine line but as the caravan is about half a mile away, I normally walk back for lunch at around 1pm but back again at 2.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

Gentlemen, If I had a complaint about Dorset it was the 10 Mins walk from my Caravan to the engines so we packed a lunch every day. And I know I need the exersise :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman