Santon Switch Knobs

Following a post on the Model Engineering Sales/Wants site, we find that we have some new Santon Switch knobs in amongst some other parts.

Picture at:

Flange diameter is 1.5" overall length is 2.1".

Drive is a rectangular slot (one corner of which is bevelled off) 0.25" X 0.410" the actual shaft would be 1/4" square with a bevel on one corner for registration. Grub screw and nut included. The white infill on the pointer arrow is not present on some.

£2 each including jiffy bag and postage.

Peter

Peter A Forbes