Local Fire

Just off to kip last evening, when a series of loud crackles and bangs alerted us to the fact that something was well alight and quite close.

Went outside and there was a disused house on High Street South (A6) with the roof ablaze.

Took the camera outside and took some pictures and a short video clip, the fire was about 200 yards from where we are, just south of the junction of High St South and Wymington Road.

Pictures are at:

through to

Pictures are full-strength and NOT reduced.

Video clip is at:

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Well that one hose was doing a lot of good...

Looks like there wasn't going to be a lot left after that little bonfire.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Did you not get the potato's on the fire wrapped in the old tinfoil!

What about the house or building next door, was that empty at the time?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

You'dve needed a truck load of spuds for that fire! :-))

The while row of premises were empty, except maybe the one of the corner of Wymington Road which we think may have been occupied.

Peter

Peter A Forbes