ID of older Carbide Inserts

A couple of the older milling cutters we bought a while ago have come under the
microscope to see what tips they require.
Fortunately, the large Sandvik and one of the Clarkson HiFlo cutters can use the
same SPKN insert, so that's sorted out.
SNU or SNUN is another type, only one cutter uses that one, but we have a third
type here which I can't identifiy:
It is a parallelogram, 0.219" thick, 0.716" on a side and no rake, no corner
radius. The angle of the parallelogram is very small, probably only 5 degrees so
comes outside the ISO standards as far as I can see.
Are there any other charts available on-line that may have some of these old
dinosaur tips?
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes
The angle could be standard as there is a 86º diamond or parallelogram style, designation "M"
Maybe it's maker specific? The length of side is the killer. Is the cutter named?
Tom
Reply to
Tom
It's way less than 14 degrees, Tom. I do have the standard charts and cannot find a match for that angle.
Can't find any name..... I'll go over it again once I have the hub off it, chances are there's summat underneath the flange.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
14º? 86º is only 4º. . .
Tom