New bits of Literature

Had three new items in this morning:

A nice Crossley Brothers marine engines brochure, mainly for the smaller engines with some nice pictures of auxiliary generators and compressor sets etc.

20 or so pages, I'll be adding most of these to the marine section of our web pages soon

Lister N and R type handbook, near new original, has the later type of removeable head, Book 57.

"Book for "Two Unequal Sized Fully Automatic Diesel Plants Working in Parallel" rather a long title but this is another near-new book (Book 169/6/51) which covers the CD paired sets that I have one of, which were fitted to large lighting installations in country houses etc. You need this book to work out the rather complex switchboard, and while I have a photocopy, it is nice to get the original, and in new condition.

Peter

Peter A Forbes