Petter M & S pins

As previously previewed I've had a substantial batch of gudgeon pins professionally made to Petters' original drawings as follows:

1 1/2 hp, all +0.003" (to allow for the usual piston boss and bush wear. £20 +p&p (Does mean that bosses and bush will have to be honed but its still under 1/4 of the price of a one-off pin and should enable the existing bush to be used!) 3hp, all +0.001 £25 +p&p 5hp, all std £25 +p&p 8hp, std and +0.010" £35 +p&p (because in my experience the bosses are either unworn or completely shot. (Oddly the +10 8hp have all gone but if there is enough interest I'll get more made.) Please - any replies off-group. regards
Reply to
Roland Craven