I hope this NG is still working....

The last message I can see on here is dated 29/05/2010,
I suspect it's my server ....news.virginmedia.com......failing to update
regularly
except for some groups, as it often does.
Anyone else had similar propblems ?
Reply to
MikeTheBrewer
Still working, just very quiet.
Reply to
NHH
No, I'm of Virginmedia.com too and all's OK here.
I've made posts on models engineering lately and they all show up in an instant.
Julian.
Reply to
Julian
Try going to
am having problems today and it tells me that they are working on a problem today that should be fixed by 10PM.
Reply to
Dave Croft
I am having problems today and it tells me that they are working on a
My Virgin.net e-mail has been intermittent today, now it seems to be packed-in completely. NG's working fine however - I guess we can't have cake and eat it!
Julian.

Reply to
Julian
Just checked my server and it seems to be OK now !
Reply to
Dave Croft