For Sale: Atlas 10 x 24 Metal Lathe

I have an Atlas 10 x 24 metal lathe with manual gear change available for sale. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is available for pick up only.
I don't want to ship the unit. It has been completely torn down and restored to new condition. The machine is very tight. E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if you are interested and I will send pictures. $650 including a faceplate and a Jacobs type head stock chuck.