craftsman lathes FS

Two Craftsman/Atlas lathes forsale. Both are 12x36. located in Naperville IL. SW of chicago.

One is change gear, the other has QC gearbox.

----Craftsman/Atlas Manual change 12x36 lathe----- Decent older machine. It comes with the following:

-worn buck 3 jaw chuck with 2 sets of jaws

-decent craftsman 6" 4 jaw chuck

-set of change gears

-orginal craftsman motor (120V)

-shop made steady rest that works very well.

-lantern tool post with a couple toolholders

price 650.

-----Quick change gearbox lathe------ This lathe is in excellent condition. It comes with:

-worn craftsman 3 jaw chuck

-nice craftsman 8" 4 jaw chuck

-orginal craftsman motor

-Lathe cabinet style stand from a different model altas lathe.

Price 1000

-----Accessories-------- I WILL NOT SELL ACCESSORIES UNTIL the LATHES ARE SOLD.

-nice enco 3 jaw chuck $60

-nice craftsman 8" 4 jaw chuck $100

-3At collet set (1/16 to 1/2 by 1/32) (mostly royal collets) with drawbar $200 I think the drawbar is Logan but it works fine with a spacer to take up the extra length.

-new follower rest $125

-faceplate with slots and holes $25

-faceplate with no holes $25

-headstock chuck $125

-milling attachment $175

-taper attachement $200

-new lead screw for 54 inch bed change gear lathe. I paid 250. Make me an offer.

-New half nuts.

-Enco 8 inch chuck with threaded backplate. make me an offer.

Pictures at:

myford is currently listed on ebay The craftsmans lathes will be listed in the very near future.

Pick your lathe and accessories and we can make a package deal. chuck

Reply to
Charles A. Sherwood