FS-Southbend 9" Lathes (2)

While visiting a machine tool dealer in Gardena, California last week,
I came across two Southbend 9" change gear lathes on benches. Fairly
well tooled with collet closers, collets, and a decent amount of
tooling. Includes change gears.
While not mint..both lathes would make decent starter or second
lathes.
$495 each.
Also fellow has a mint milling attachment of Atlas Lathe $100
Email me if you are interested.
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell
Reply to
Gunner
I am looking for a milling attachment and taper attachment for a 9" model A (circa 1952). Anything like that??
Wayne
Reply to
NoOne N Particular
Wayne, check out
and send me an email. I have both the taper attachment and the milling attachment for a SB 9" I can sell you. You can have them for what I paid for them.
Grant Erwin Kirkland, Washington
No> I am looking for a milling attachment and taper attachment for a 9" model A
Reply to
Grant Erwin