FS-Southbend 9" Lathes (2)

While visiting a machine tool dealer in Gardena, California last week, I came across two Southbend 9" change gear lathes on benches. Fairly well tooled with collet closers, collets, and a decent amount of tooling. Includes change gears.

While not mint..both lathes would make decent starter or second lathes.

$495 each.

Also fellow has a mint milling attachment of Atlas Lathe $100

Email me if you are interested.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

I am looking for a milling attachment and taper attachment for a 9" model A (circa 1952). Anything like that??

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

Wayne, check out

and send me an email. I have both the taper attachment and the milling attachment for a SB 9" I can sell you. You can have them for what I paid for them.

Grant Erw> I am looking for a milling attachment and taper attachment for a 9" model A

Reply to
Grant Erwin