Bridgeport M Head parts needed

I recently acquired a Bridgeport M Head mill that is missing some important parts. I need a motor, quill return spring, quill feed worm, and quill feed
worm wheel. Does anyone out there have any parts for this? Thank, John M
On 21 May 2004 17:40:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JMLATHE) wrote:

I am going through a huge pile of BP parts in the next couple weeks. I know there are some stripped M heads in the pile, so Ill check. No guarentees though.
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.         - George Orwell
Thanks for looking Gunner. John M