Bridgeport M Head parts needed

I recently acquired a Bridgeport M Head mill that is missing some important
parts. I need a motor, quill return spring, quill feed worm, and quill feed
worm wheel. Does anyone out there have any parts for this? Thank, John M
Reply to
JMLATHE
I am going through a huge pile of BP parts in the next couple weeks. I know there are some stripped M heads in the pile, so Ill check. No guarentees though.
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell
Reply to
Gunner
Thanks for looking Gunner. John M
Reply to