Hobart Hefty wire feed

I recently acquired a HOBART HEFTY wire feed suitcase. It seems to be meant for fluxcore only. It actually works. It is CC/CV wire feed.
Does anyone know if spare parts for it are completely unavailable?
I thought to modify it to run with a Miller M-15 MIG gun, which I have but which does not fit Hobart Hefty. I have a mill, so making an adapter or boring out the hole is not too difficult.
Another advantage of this is that with a homemade adaptor, I could add a gas solenoid.
thanks

Miller supports those boxes. Parts should be easy to get but maybe a bit pricey. All the suitcase feeders have very expensive parts.

Iggy,
The gun I gave you is a M25 that should directly fit if I'm not mistaken.
Respects,
Rob

RDF, yes, I was talking about your gun -- and got confused and thought for a moment that it was M15. It does not fit exactly, but, I think, I can make an adaptor. The gun is awesome and I would love to put it to real use.
Thank you!