Hobart 27 compatible MIG gun

I was messing with this Hobart Mega-Flex 650 RVS. This is a super heavy MIG and stick, subarc and gouging welder with 600 amps at 100%
duty cycle capacity. I tested it and found it to work.
Pictures are here
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/HobartMegaFlex450RVS/
The problem is that is has a "Hobart 27" wire feed but no gun. (see pictures)
Tweco has an adaptor such that I can attach it and then I can use any Tweco gun, but I thought that perhaps I can find a fitting Hobart gun on ebay for less than the cost of tweco adapter and a tweco gun.
So. Anyone has any clue as to what MIG guns would fit this Hobart 27?