lincoln ln 25 suitcase question

i put in a gas solenoid to be able to mig. i tried to run it off my miller trailblazer in cv electrode pos. and i get nothing . if i switch the miller to elect. neg. the suitcase works fine, and it welds with the little polarity switch in elect. pos or elect. neg. any ideas

walter

Reply to
WGalcik

Got a manual for it? IIRC, the LN25 will run off a constant current source as well, though that may not be material to this problem.

I'd go looking for loose leads with a flashlight, as a first step.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones