Bridgeport Head

Does anyone have oil/grease details for a bridgeport M head. I'm just finishing putting one together and would like to know what to put in it, and where -there don't seem to be any obvious oil/grease points.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Kevin

The simple answer is no. But have you tried the Bridgeport yahoo group?

and the manuals are available for download at:
Something in there might cover the M head

Charles

Charles Ping

Thanks Charles, I didn't know there was a Bridgeport group -but I do now!

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele