Bridgeport Head

Does anyone have oil/grease details for a bridgeport M head. I'm just
finishing putting one together and would like to know what to put in
it, and where -there don't seem to be any obvious oil/grease points.
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele
Kevin
The simple answer is no. But have you tried the Bridgeport yahoo group?
and the manuals are available for download at:
Something in there might cover the M head
Charles

Charles Ping
Thanks Charles, I didn't know there was a Bridgeport group -but I do now!
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele