Bridgeport Head

Does anyone have oil/grease details for a bridgeport M head. I'm just finishing putting one together and would like to know what to put in
it, and where -there don't seem to be any obvious oil/grease points.
Regards
Kevin
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:06:27 +0000, Kevin Steele

Kevin
The simple answer is no. But have you tried the Bridgeport yahoo group? http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bridgeport_mill /
Something in there might cover the M head
Charles
http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk
Thanks Charles, I didn't know there was a Bridgeport group -but I do now!
Regards
Kevin