Bridgeport Head swap

Just posting this for Vince across the road:

He has two turret mills, one is an A&S with 2J Bridgie Varispeed head, R8 taper. The other is an Induma Bridgeport clone with Int30 head.

Vince would like to keep the A&S mill but wants an Int30 head for it, and the Induma can then be sold.

Does anyone out there want to swap an Int30 head for an R8 head??

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Your a bit late with this Peter i have a 2j head with 30int and quick chnage. the head has brand new quill bearings and i have just gone and bought =A3200 of tooling for it.in the last two months but im getting pissed off because i cant find the collets for the tooling (COLLET CHUCKS)cheap enough. DA-180's mainly so now in umming and arring.;. if i was told about this maybe 2 months ago..i would not hesitated and i would have swapped. all the best......mark

Reply to
mark

Always the way...

I was going to buy the A&S off Vince myself, but he ummed and arred about which one to keep, so I went and bought the Beaver!

Reminds me, there's a Beaver on ebay this weekm starting at £450, might have finished by now.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes