Paint

Is there a paint, that would be easily available from diy superstores,
suitable for painting machines with. Not too bothered about an exact
match for colour, any old grey would do.
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele
Any oil based gloss paint will work.
I believe that grey metal primer is quite cheap (relatively)
Reply to
bigegg
I buy tractor paint from my local agricultural supplies outfit (being rural). Lot's of colours but "Ford Light Grey"look good to me!
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
I've had excellent results with spray 'enamel' paint. I'd steer clear of Hammerite - I find it chips off.
Regards,
Reply to
Stephen Howard
superstores,
I can endorse the tractor paint - I use Tractol "Ferguson Grey", which with a dash of black is a perfect match for Myford grey. It is high gloss, very tough,and oil resistant. Also cheap!
Mike
Reply to
mike.crossfield