Harrogate - Saturday anyone....?

Hi list,
I shall be at Harrogate on Saturday - wearing my "@" badge and on my
usual sticks...:-)
12:30 at the bar anyone........?
I shall also be there Thursday helping set up the York stand and from
mid afternoon on Sunday. If anyone fancies a natter stop and say hello.
Regards,
Reply to
Pat Martindale
If you are buying. I'm going on Saturday this ear and not Friday as I need to meet up with a few folk. I'll be hanging round Tony Jeffree's Division master stand off and on during the day. If you spot a 6' 3" guy well tanned and fit looking, - it's not me.
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Hey John,