Machinery FS in Oklahoma City

I'm trying to make some space and need to sell some machines that are duplicated. Emco Meier Maximat Standard Lathe (~9.5 X 28) with the vertical mill attachment (#2 Morse taper), 3 and 4-jaw chucks, VGC on nice metal table. $1350 Atlas Shaper 7" on heavy metal stand with vice, etc. Has been tweaked to incredible tolerance. $800 Enco 12 X 24 Lathe on heavy metal stand. 4-way tool post, 1hp 120v motor.

3 jaw chuck. VGC $1450 Crouch Machinery Edge Sander (4 X 90 Belt) American made, VGC $550 I have a second Maximat and would not want to do without it. The Atlas is being replaced by a Logan also tweaked by the same person. I found a 12X36 Enco to replace the 12X24. I found a larger oscillating type edge sander. All machines (except the Enco)or stands have nice, heavy castors. No known problems with any of the machines. I just need space. Might consider a trade for something interesting. I do not want to ship but I can load on trailer or truck for buyer. Thanks for looking. Respectfully, Ron Moore 405-630-8803 snipped-for-privacy@mlogical.com
Reply to
Ron Moore

Well , the Atlas and Emco have been spoken for. Thanks to the group. Ron

Reply to
Ron Moore