Second hand lathes

Hi

Can anyone give me a source of second hand miniature lathes please.

Simon K.

Reply to
Simon Keymer

I suggest that you look at Chris Heapy's web site. Search for "Model Engineering Support".

The man himself is infantile with a violent temper, if his rather silly tirades recently in this NG are anything to go by, but the things for sale on the web-site might be OK.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Check ads on this site

Small Cowells listed here
Sale: COWELLS ME90 Precision Miniature Lathe backgeared and screwcutting with T-slotted cross slide. On its own self-contained motorised base with 1-phase motor and switchgear. Very well equipped and complete with the following accessories: DIVIDING HEAD with Indexing plate, vertical milling slide, 3-jaw chuck, independent 4-jaw chuck, fixed steady, travelling steady, faceplate, tailstock die holder, tailstock chuck,

4-way and single toolposts, set of screwcutting changewheels, Morse centres and a centre-height finder. This lathe has been very carefully used and is in immaculate condition. £950 (less than half the current new price). Please phone: 01926-850891 or e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-help-service.co.uk Ref: 528
Reply to
Lionel

Shall we do a google for your tirades?

Remember Soham?