FS/ Logan Lathes-California

For sale:
(3) 10" Logan Lathes
First lathe is a 10x31, quick change gearbox, complete and running on
a wooden cabinet. Includes a Good 6" 3 jaw chuck and some tooling.
Runs well and this is the first lathe I owned. Ways are in excellent
condition and there is minimal backlash in the crossfeed and compound
110vt
$1000 OBO
Second lathe is a 10x24, under drive on the factory steel cabinet,
Includes a Good 3 jaw chuck and some tooling. 3ph motor.
Quick Change Gearbox
The ways are in good condition but there is some backlash in the
crossfeed and compound. Still a very good user and in decent shape.
$900 OBO
Third lathe is a 10x24 parts machine. Ways are in excellent condition,
with a bit of light surface rust. Apron is complete and in good
condition. This is a change gear machine and someone has robbed all
the gears from the left side of the lathe. Lead screw is in excellent
shape. No tailstock.
$300 obo
Ive simply run out of room to keep these lathes and need the space.
Located in Taft, California, 2.5 hrs north of L.A.
I can load.
I also have a draw tube, spindle nose cap and some collets for either
lathe that will be sold only with one of the above lathes.
Gunner
"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on
average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and
drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside
and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)
Gunner