FS/Small Horizontal Mills-California

For Sale, two horizontal mills

(1) Vernon (similar to Sheldon)

4x21" table, with arbor. In very good shape. Variable speed, 110vts B&S 9 taper with some tooling Footprint is around 28" x 30" and would be excellent for a home shop. Easily loaded into a pickup, or disassembled into the back of a bigger car. About 500 lbs $500 OBO

(1) Rockwell horizontal mill.

I got this from Marty E, as a project machine. Before I got it, it was disassembled and cleaned in preperation for painting, but it was never painted or reassembled. All parts and at least one arbor are included, along with a manual and parts list.

The table is about 5" x around 24". A solid machine that has a nice small footprint, about 28 x30. This may be transported in a pickup or bigger car, though its best in a pickup or small trailer. About 500lbs or so worth of boxes and the main casting This is wired 208, 3ph and includes power feed.

40 taper IIRC $500 obo

Im getting a minty Clausing horizontal in the next couple weeks (scrounge gloat in the near future), so these millers are surplus, and quite frankly..I need the room and simply dont have the time to put the Rockwell back together, as Im only home on the weekends.

Both of these mills are in excellent shape and will be great in a home shop.

Located in Taft, California, 2.5 hrs north of L.A

I can load

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Gunner