FS/ Shaper-California

For sale, 14" Flather shaper. A very nice small footprint machine. A vise is available at an extra charge.

Machine has a 208 3ph 3 Speed motor.

Machine is in running condition, but does need all the oilers replaced or a central lubrication system installed, easy to do with some plastic tubing and a coffee can

Machine will ride in the back of a pickup truck, at about 1200 lbs

I can load. I simply have run out of room for machines, and with the Logan 8", this is surplus for me at the moment, though in a year Ill probably be kicking my ass for selling it.

$500 OBO

Location, Taft, California, about 2.5 hours north of L.A. A vise is available at an extra charge.

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Gunner

average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Hey, Gunner- That's a great quote, but it doesn't wrap around. You might want to adjust that.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Thanks for the heads up. Lets see if this is any better.

Gunner

"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Gunner

Carl- Wraps fine on my outlook express...

Rush

better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989)

Reply to
Rush Dougherty

Lookin' good on Mozilla.

-Carl