looking for a used lathe

I am wanting a used machinist lathe something in the 14" range. A 12"er might work. It has the length I dont know about the clearance.
Thanks Dan Alaska
On 5 Jan 2005 23:02:12 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gci.net wrote:

Ever get to California?
Gunner
"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio < snipped-for-privacy@actd.net
Gunner,
Unfortunatly I've never been to California. Would love to someday. If you know of a small one let me know. I have a friend coming back up from Texas this spring or I could have it shipped.
Thanks Dan
On 6 Jan 2005 22:13:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gci.net wrote:

Blink blink...you snipped off the parts I need to remember what you were looking for...sigh.
Want a good small lathe? email snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and see what he has. Leigh has a pretty good selection of good stuff priced right, most of the time. And he ships all over the US.
Gunner
"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio < snipped-for-privacy@actd.net
Hey Gunner,
Thanks for the email. Tried it and it didn't work though. Are the ...@ supposed to be there?
Thanks Dan snipped-for-privacy@gci.net
On 7 Jan 2005 22:47:35 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gci.net wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
"The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better, on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whiskey I don't know." -- P.J O'Rourke (1989) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunner,
Dont know what to tell ya. For some reason this site is hacking off the end of that email before the @ sign off as it did on mine. our email is dawn- snipped-for-privacy@gci.net no space there obviously. Do me a favor and email it if you would.
Thanks Dan