9-10" Logan lathe FS

Ive got a non quick change, either 9 or 10" Logan lathe available in Central or Southern California. Its not a bad little lathe, bench top. Ways appear in good condition. Compound missing the crank handle, but thats easily gotten. Some slop in the cross slide lead screw., , likely the nut.

Id like to get $400 for it as is, OBO, or Ill clean it up, do a restore, add some tooling and sell it for more. I dont have the time to futz with it, so would like to get it gone as it is now.

If there is no interest here, Ill try Craigslist etc. Frankly..I think this will make someone a very nice little lathe, with some sweat equity.

Gunner

Gunner Asch