6" Abwood Vice & Eclipse Mag Chucks + more For Sale - having a clearout!

I know it's quiet here these days, but thought I should post some of these here first before going to Homeworkshop then evil-bay. Have pictures of eve rything I can send to an email addy - and my email address is valid btw if you need to get in touch. So...

1 x Abwood 6" Tilt & Swivel Milling Vice. Used by me for the last 10 years but not really had much action since the CNC arrived. Good condition and all works perfectly - but does have a small section of t he casting on the tilt section broken off (by an impact long before it got to me I should add), but has not affected the use or usefullness of it all at all.

1 x Eclipse 20" x 8" Magnetic Chuck, good condition with fences on back & s ide.

1 x Eclipse 14" x 6" Magnetic Chuck, good condition with fences on back and both sides.

A 10" UK rotary table, not yet dug out for pictures

Suhner Swiss-made 80,000rpm air pencil die grinder. Takes 3mm & 3mm+ shanks and perfect for precision fettling with crbide burrs or mounted points.

A set of weigh counting scales, 10kg capacity but useful to count how many '000 10BA screws you have in that little bag, or how many frozen sprouts ma ke up 1kg.

Also have some face mills, archer drill chucks,and old british motors for s ale all quite cheap - just haven't dug them out from the shed yet!

Oh - and 2 black leather motorbike jackets too if anyone is interested... (46" & 44" chest)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

e here first before going to Homeworkshop then evil-bay. Have pictures of e verything I can send to an email addy - and my email address is valid btw i f you need to get in touch.

s but not really had much action since the CNC arrived.

the casting on the tilt section broken off (by an impact long before it go t to me I should add), but has not affected the use or usefullness of it al l at all.

nd both sides.

ks and perfect for precision fettling with crbide burrs or mounted points.

y '000 10BA screws you have in that little bag, or how many frozen sprouts make up 1kg.

sale all quite cheap - just haven't dug them out from the shed yet!

Count me on for the Abwood mate.

I've emailed you

Charles

Reply to