Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS airbrush for sale!

To anyone that is interested and in the market for an Iwata airbrush,
I am selling my Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS bottom feed airbrush. I have
several and this one doesn't see alot of action recently. The
airbrush is in excellent condition, replaced the needle/nozzles (for
the purpose of this sale) and still have the packaging. Retail price
for this airbrush on Dixieart web site is still around $89.00,
however; I am asking for just $60.00 plus hose with Createx
Quick-disconnect and bottles. If anyone is intersted please reply by
email, pictures available.
Greg Williams
IPMS/ Roscoe Turner Chapter
Indianapolis, IN.