Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS airbrush for sale!

To anyone that is interested and in the market for an Iwata airbrush, I am selling my Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS bottom feed airbrush. I have several and this one doesn't see alot of action recently. The airbrush is in excellent condition, replaced the needle/nozzles (for the purpose of this sale) and still have the packaging. Retail price for this airbrush on Dixieart web site is still around $89.00, however; I am asking for just $60.00 plus hose with Createx Quick-disconnect and bottles. If anyone is intersted please reply by email, pictures available.

Greg Williams IPMS/ Roscoe Turner Chapter Indianapolis, IN. email: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Greg Williams