Clearout

I'm having a bit of a clearout at work, and have found some scrap (to us) old machine components. They will go in the skip come January unless somebody wants them or could use them for a project, but they are a bit big-ish. The first is a barrel from an injection moulding machine, about 108mm OD with a ground and polished 40mm bore all the way through, about 4ft long. The second is a feed screw from a different moulding machine, about 3ft long, 38mm dia, and has a fluted archimedes screw form along half its length, the rest being solid.

Both are made from a grade of nickel-chrome-moly steel and are hardened, nitrided or otherwise, probably to around 55-60 HRc. Free to anyone who is ambitious enough to find a use for them:)

I'm also going to have 2 stand-alone 3 phase hydraulic power packs to dispose of early in the new year, but unfortunately these won't be free.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill