Problem using EMachineShop

Hi everybody, I cant use the Job menu and 3D view option of EMachineShop. I've been told to update the price file, but even after the updation the same thing is happening. So, can anyone plz help me out of this problem?

Reply to
ratan.nitrkl

I haven't used Emachineshop for a while but from memory don't you have to select a material and tool before you can use those features? Maybe maybe not.

Gregg The Gravel Pit Visual Diary of a MetalCaster

greggspen