How to do ?

Hi everybody,

I have a uge problem !!! One of my collegue said that I distroyed his file and it's totally wrong. So I would like to know if it's possible to read the summary of this file like : Who use it, When, How long ... I really need something. So if you have anything who could help, I will take it. Because I maybe will lose my job, because of some lazy people.

Thank you.

Reply to
John

How do you plan to "read" it if it's been "distroyed" [sic]? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Make it your collegue's job to prove you destroyed the file!

'Innocent until proven guilty' (or have things changed lately?)

Get him/her to show how/when/who did what......If there is no way to prove anything......then stick to your "I didn't do it" story......

BDK

Reply to
Brian