How to do ?

Hi everybody,
I have a uge problem !!! One of my collegue said that I distroyed his file
and it's totally wrong. So I would like to know if it's possible to read the
summary of this file like : Who use it, When, How long ...
I really need something.
So if you have anything who could help, I will take it. Because I maybe will
lose my job, because of some lazy people.
Thank you.
Reply to
John
How do you plan to "read" it if it's been "distroyed" [sic]? ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Make it your collegue's job to prove you destroyed the file!
'Innocent until proven guilty' (or have things changed lately?)
Get him/her to show how/when/who did what......If there is no way to prove anything......then stick to your "I didn't do it" story......
BDK
Reply to
Brian