[FA] Nicrome wire - premium rust free

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector

http://www.sirius.com /
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:33:05 GMT, "Fred Shecter"
I'm holding out for the $3 bills. 8-)
Phil

Is it legal to send 2 large via the mail ?
:-)
CD

Why wouldn't it be? If nothing else, it seems stupid. It might arrive shreaded or it might not arrive at all.

I know many carriers don't let you send coins or paper money, DHL for one.
You also can't ever have more then 10 large in your possession, or your automatically a drug dealer and you forfeit it.
I just assumed large amounts of cash going to your house in the mail could be bad.
CD

You can have more than 10k. It bacomes a problem when you want to take it out of the bank and it's not a major problem it's just red tape. Don't know if it is the same when you deposit it.
When you deposit it it is also red tape out the WAZOO! I used to have my own business and if the weekend was a good one I would have to deposit a large amount in the bank. (DARN!) Well there is some stupid rule only X amount withing a Y period or the bank has to notify the Govt. boys who come and ask you all kinds of funny questions. Been there and done that several times. And it really aggitates them when you can simply explain it all away.

USPS Registered mail is EXTREMELY secure. You can send classified documents via registered mail.
If the item is valuable, like cash or jewelry, you can insure it as well.
Other carriers will not accept cash, but USPS is OK.
When you order anything over a certain value (like a bag of 2000 dollar coins or eagle/"buffalo" gold coins) from the US mint online (or by phone or mail order), they ship them to you registered and insured.
The complete USPS mail manual is online.
-Fred Shecter http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
http://www.sirius.com /

"Coingate"
--
-Fred Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

It was amazing he almost became the head of the US mint.
BTW he also sent coins DHL as "other parts" ;)
DHL does not allow paper or coin money on a big sign inside for some reason, the sign being so big that is.
DHL was across the street from Coingate, and during the UPS strike, he took boxes their, and told the manager "not to look in them" ;-0
CD
Gee that is funny as they WILL ship negotiable monetary instruments of other types.

Interesting, I will ask them next time.
CD