we sale capacitor

Dear Sir and Madam, You will be very interested to know that we are manufactory of capacitors, which are ISO-9002 certificated with fine quality. All our products are RoHS and WEEE compliant. our main products:

1,Ceramic Trimmer Capacitor 2,Metallized Polyester/Polypropylene Capacitor 3,High-voltage Ceramic Disc Capacitor 4,Mutilayer (Mono) Ceramic Capacitor 5,Chip/Dip Tantalum Capacitor 6,SMD Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor

Varistor, Resistor, Diode & Relay are available too

Please contact snipped-for-privacy@polytrade.com.hk to learn more about how we can help you.We are looking forward to hearing from you and desire to service for you.

Reply to
amydeng2001

We do NOT speak english.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"Resistance is useless!"

- Douglas Adams, HHGTTG

Reply to
Vince

"Capacitance is variable!"

- Dave Grayvis

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Not usless, but futile.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In your life, ethics and everything else is variable.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, you don't know the meaning of the word "ethics".

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

"All of your farads are belong to us!"

Reply to
Anonymous

For birthdays mixers and school dances.

Didn't they play for "The Electrons" at Woodstock?

; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Wow!! Kraftwerk have reformed :-)

G.

Reply to
Graham

NO.

No plural.

All capital letters.

"ALL YOUR FARAD ARE BELONG TO US!"

I should probably simply be:

"ALL YOUR CAPACITOR ARE BELONG TO US!"

-Fred Shecter

shreadvector

snipped-for-privacy@google.com

Reply to
Starlord

Stop trying to make me spew man!

; )

Randy

<randyolb

I wonder if they carry flux capacitors???

Bob Kaplow

NO.

You provided a link to a "flux capaciter", not a "flux capacitor".

"step" is a different word than "stop".

-Fred Shecter

shreadvector

yes, you are correct.....but its cool none the less.

-Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

How about interocetors?

Bill Sullivan

"I think so Brain, but if they called them sad meals, kids wouldn't buy them." - Pinky

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Ahhh, a Renaissance fan.

;-)

Very popular with east coast rocketeers in the 1970's.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
shreadvector

Just 4 U geeks: