we sale capacitor

Dear Sir and Madam, You will be very interested to know that we are manufactory of capacitors, which are ISO-9002 certificated with fine quality. All our
products are RoHS and WEEE compliant. our main products:                              1,Ceramic Trimmer Capacitor 2,Metallized Polyester/Polypropylene Capacitor 3,High-voltage Ceramic Disc Capacitor 4,Mutilayer (Mono) Ceramic Capacitor 5,Chip/Dip Tantalum Capacitor 6,SMD Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
Varistor, Resistor, Diode & Relay are available too
Please contact snipped-for-privacy@polytrade.com.hk to learn more about how we can help you.We are looking forward to hearing from you and desire to service for you.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (amydeng2001) wrote:

We do NOT speak english.

"Resistance is useless!"
- Douglas Adams, HHGTTG
Vince wrote:

"Capacitance is variable!"
- Dave Grayvis

In your life, ethics and everything else is variable.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, you don't know the meaning of the word "ethics".

"All of your farads are belong to us!"
--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627
shreadvector wrote:

Yes, Fred, you should. :) :)

It.......
-Fred Shecter http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZshreadvector
That is one of the words the Knights of Ni cannot say!
shreadvector wrote:

Engrish Locks!
http://www.engrish.com /
and the always famous "English As She Is Spoke"
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2002/04/01collins.html

Stop trying to make me spew man!
; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Not usless, but futile.
Jerry

For birthdays mixers and school dances.
Didn't they play for "The Electrons" at Woodstock?
; )
Randy
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Wow!! Kraftwerk have reformed :-)
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk

Just 4 U geeks:
http://www.normwalker.com/Song_Lyrics/Ohm_Law.htm
:)
Geoff The Sea Hawk at wow way d0t com

I was just in Woodstock this weekend.
Of course it was IL, not NY, but it was the setting for the movie "Groundhog Day" aside from being Dick Tracy's home town.
... One nation under surveillance, divisive, with liberty and justice for none.

I was in Woodstock just last week on my way to Meridian.
; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@google.com