we sale capacitor

I was just in Woodstock this weekend.

Of course it was IL, not NY, but it was the setting for the movie "Groundhog Day" aside from being Dick Tracy's home town.

Bob Kaplow

Yes, Fred, you should. :) :)

Reply to
Robert E. Wiersbe

I was in Woodstock just last week on my way to Meridian.

; )

Randy

<randyolb

It.......

-Fred Shecter

shreadvector

What was that device from Yoyodyne Propulsion?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

shreadvector

Reply to
Robert E. Wiersbe

Engrish Locks!

and the always famous "English As She Is Spoke"

Dan Major