Sir John, you are famous in America

Sir John,
At Names, your name was mentioned in a seminar held by Ron Ginger re: the Sieg
type
machines. Most everyone nodded their heads like they knew you. Just wanted you
to know
your fame has spread to the former colonies. ;)
Wes
Reply to
Wes
nted you to know
Thank you Weston, one does ones best under crushing decisions.
I'd like to reciprocate the mention but I have to be careful, Ginger here has a different meaning
John S.
Reply to
John S