Sir John, you are famous in America

Sir John,
At Names, your name was mentioned in a seminar held by Ron Ginger re: the Sieg type machines. Most everyone nodded their heads like they knew you. Just wanted you
to know your fame has spread to the former colonies. ;)
Wes

Thank you Weston, one does ones best under crushing decisions.
I'd like to reciprocate the mention but I have to be careful, Ginger here has a different meaning <BG>
John S.