Sir John, you are famous in America

Sir John,

At Names, your name was mentioned in a seminar held by Ron Ginger re: the Sieg type machines. Most everyone nodded their heads like they knew you. Just wanted you to know your fame has spread to the former colonies. ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

nted you to know

Thank you Weston, one does ones best under crushing decisions.

I'd like to reciprocate the mention but I have to be careful, Ginger here has a different meaning

John S.

Reply to
John S