<ME>

No comments on the provision of plans with or the editorship of Dave Clark?

I am very pleasantly surprised at the plans inserts - especially after Magicalia's threatening stance toward JWEarly in some of the Yahoo groups. If anyone had the money (won the lottery recently) it would be interesting to have a court challenge on articles pre- say 1950 now being in the public domain.

I like the editorship of Dave Clark, he seems to be a take-charge kind of a guy and the magazine is turning around for the better IMHO. Pity that Malcolm Stride feels unable to continue his column, not an i/c man myself, but glad to read the design process and see the products being made. Neville Evans almost is a re-incarnation of his namesake, and I enjoy Keith Wilson's natterings on - what a fount of knowledge.

Mike in BC

Reply to
michael gray