Anyone have simple steam engine plans ? (No lathe or Mill)

Hello again.

Have my oil burner working nice but need something to do with it.

Anyone have plans for a simple steam engine without a mill or lathe?

Or willing to do the work for me inexpensively?

Thanks Josh in Ohio

Burner files are in dropbox under JDWasteOilBurner

Reply to
Coop

:)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

There are a couple here that can be built with hand tools.

Lance

Reply to
Lance A Boyle

Thanks Lance im sure that this will work a little better then the legos mentioned before.....

By the way if you havent seen the burner yet check the dropbox for JDWasteOilBurner 1-4 or visit

and click the jdwasteoilburner link for the same pics plus two videos of the unit working. The first video is about 10 meg of the first version (not very good) the second one is paired down to about 4 1/2 megs and is of the burner with improvements. You may here me mention babington in the second video but techically it is incorrect as i have changed the design of the atomizer.

Thanks Josh

Reply to
HoverDreams