No Plans For Robots

When you pay people a decent wage and have good management you eat idiots who can't make anything and have the mentality of a scrap dealer alive:

No one I know of has ever complained about bad service at In-N-Out Burger. I've eater there hundreds of times and I've never had bad service.

Reply to
jon_banquer

They always treat their employees well.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

In-N-Out Burgers, pretty high on my list of things I miss. A full on Aussie burger is good, but it's not In-N-Out. And no fast food joint here so far, comes close in customer service...

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

I'm not much of a burger eater, grabbing maybe a couple a year, but they're opening up an In-N-Out Burger in Medford, so I'll probably up that to six a year. I get down to Medford to HFT, Costco, and Trader Joe's about every other month. In-N-Out makes a mean burger and fries, of that there is no doubt.

Reply to
Larry Jaques