for the apprentice

Some items missing from the Apprentices store "deadly nightshift rivets" for joining sheets of metal where the holes don't line up. left hand hammers wire netting seeds I'll bet there are others I've forgotten!

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

The long weight?

My ex had a wonderful list for student nurses, the only one I can remember for the moment was a pair of fallopian tubes.....(response: sorry I've only got one pair and I may need them myself)

Reply to
newshound