Apprentice wannabe...

Hi, everyone.
I live in Houston, Texas and would love to become a Blacksmith. I haven't had any luck finding a forge in the area, though. Does anyone
know of a forge in the Houston, Texas area?
Thanks,
rvb
-- ** remove ".nospam" to reply via email **
Do all your work as if you had a thousand years to live, and as you would if you knew you must die tomorrow. -Shaker Saying

Check this out: http://www.habairon.org/Feb03.html Gary Brady Austin, TX

Thanks for the info!