nearly free - pay postage - 10 pgs of service bulletins for 86 pontiac

index is moth-eaten, rest looks ok, I would have included this with a manual I sold on e-bay, but I found it after I had shipped the manual, and the winner didn't want it - so, if anyone here can use this, I figure $2.50 or so will cover postage and an envelope - if you don't mind me folding it so it fits in a business envelope, $1.50 ought to do it. if you want it, contact me off the list following instructions below -

Reply to
William Noble